Monday, May 19, 2008

To build an entreprise not just a company

We stand proud of Division One International. a partnership which sells wholesale and retail items of every sort and style. as I bring in partners of every skill level. I am sure that Division One International will thrive on for years to come. I only hope that after I am gone my most trusted associates will continue to keep Division One International operating.
It would be ashamed to lose such a good business after spending many years of building it up. many of you truly need jobs. and the more jobs the more the economy rolls. a productive workforce is what america needs to continue its mission as a superpower. at Division One International, we have not just building a company, we want Division One International to be a world wide enterprise.and this will be the mission from here on out. loser companies I don't deal with. Division One International is a winning company and we will always be the front runner, in our field of expertise. in a complex world we need a complex business, and this is where Division One International takes the lead.

No comments: