Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Partnership-Division One International

As a partnership Division One International now has several partners across america. I am thrilled to know that there are so many people willing to work with me in my company.
as we have relocated from Washington DC to Seattle Washington, business has shown much improvement. I was very disappointed in Washington DC. I had expected more from the nations capitol. as I promote DOI. going from place to place is often a good tool to use, however it can also be very draining to an individual. to all of my partners at Division One International, I wish to thank you for your time and your sacrifice.
many times we will be confronted by corporate giants wanting to take over our enterprise, but I will not give in to being sold over to a larger firm. as a minority owned business we will have to work twice as hard to be recognized. we are in america. and as a minority firm we are the invisible people. I do strongly depend upon your assistance, and only you are the most important team at Division One International. I will be sending out more and more information as to what a partnership is and what a partnership does.
it is very vital that we as a team be very educated on what we sell and to whom we are selling our products to. the guidelines to operating a partnership will be placed on the forms given to you. the various articles will be outlined for you. I trust that you will read all rules and regulations regarding a partnership.

No comments: