Tuesday, November 10, 2009

remembering stacie aka caramel

I write this story about a girl I met in Washington DC sometime ago, I knew her as caramel, her real name stacie, I won't give her last name. that would be giving out too much information about her. I remember when we would often sit and chat alot when I would visit her at a place called louis rogue, she was in fact a very beautiful looking young woman. I even asked to join me at Division One International, but I guess in many ways she was and was not interested. I bonly wish she had decided to continue with it. she would have made a great representative to Division One International. I only wish that I could speak with her right now.
I can understand that she now has her own life to deal with now. but it would be nice to speak to her again. even for a brief moment would be fine. if she ever wants to come back and be apart of Division One International. I would most certainly welcome her back with open arms. I always told her that I would stand behing her and support her no matter what she decided to do. and I still stand by that conviction today. I will always be there for her.
there were alot of men in her life. and I was aware of this. but I wanted to show her that I did not hate her for this. that I did trust her judgement on many matters. I never really knew wether stacie lived in DC, Maryland or Virginia. not that it really mattered, but I really do miss her. and I really would like to see her again. maybe someday we will see each other again. as I write this message i hope that stacie does find this. i want her to know, that even though I was not exactly her Ideal candidate for a soul mate. I did care alot about her. I know that there will always be other girls, but not like stacie. not like my caramel. I don't know what it was that attracted me to you. but I will never ever get over it. where ever you are at this very moment, I do wish all the best. I wish you a very safe and happy thanksgiving holiday season, and a very merry christmas, I still hangon to that hope that maybe, just maybe one day I will see you again.
Take Care, and best wishes to you always.
August H Mallory

No comments: